Without Your Love:


6E Essays Blog




Monday, June 05, 2006

"Ring....."the recess bell rang.Everyone were grinning from ear to ear upon hearing the loud, booming ring of the bell."Everyone but me..."I thought gloomily.My teacher had been dissatisfied with my english composition and had requested to see me during recess.
I dragged my feet heavily along the ground,dreading the thought of the all for my own good nagging I was going to get from my long-winded teacher, Mdm Tan.As I walked along the narrow corridor towards the staffroom, not a sound could be heard. The peace just made me feel worse.Suddenly,a long eerie wail filled the corridor.Just hearing it sent shivers down my spine.
"Sob..Sob..."the sound came again.This time,my curiousity was aroused."WHAT CAN IT BE?"the same thought kept flashing in my mind.I made my way towards the shelves and was shocked to see my friend,Karen, sobbing at the end of the line of shelves."Karen,what's wrong?"I asked in a concerned voice, the meeting with Mdm Tan slowly edging its way out of my mind.With her head down,Karen told me that her parents had just divorced and the impact on her after their divorce was unbearable.Karen said that she had already known that her parents were going to divorce judging sooner or later judging by the dry relationship between them nowadays."I just did not expect so soon.."Karen finished between more sobs.
I comforted Karen and told her that no matter what happens,she would always have us friends with her.Looking slightly better,Karen stood up and rubbed away her tears."Kathleen,you are the best friend I have ever had."Karen said and I was relieved to see a tiny grin creeping up on her face.After that, she went off.
"Oh no!"I said a little too loudly and quickly ran into the staff room.However, I was surprised to see Mdm Tan smiling at me instead of the ugly frown I had been expecting from her."I heard you helped Karen overcome the impact of her parents divorce.You have done well,Kathleen.Karen has not been herself for the past few days."Mdm Tan complimented me and sent me off with not a punishment but a Mars Bar to make up for the recess I missed!
"Indeed,all had turned well."I thought as I paced up to my classroom.When my classmates asked me what punishment from Mdm Tan, I just looked at them and smiled.This was a secret between me,Karen and Mdm Tan,I was NEVER going to divulge it.Done By:Kimberly Ng


x rabbitkim812 was alive and kickin on 4:19 PM x





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
























Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


.ThE cLaSs - 6E.
Year 2006. Jurong Pri Sch. Year Of Dog + Rooster. Taught by our lovely teacher - Mdm Chan. This is our essays blog. Enjoy reading!


.BiG tHaNk YoUs.
blogskins.
blogger.
dulcia for the pic, website n blogskin.^^


.LiNkIeS.
Blogger Links Links Links Links Links Links


.ArChIvEs.
June 2006 July 2006


.CuRrEnTlY pLaYiNg.
Sry, will only be playing this song in the meantime... Without Your Love By 5566 PS: If u don't wanna hear it, pls switch off your speakers. I haven't learn to switch it off...T.T


.TaGbOaRd.







COPYRIGHT LAYOUT BY SERENE.